1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Black 06 Prius with Package #2 -$22000 + tax etc

Discussion in 'Dealers & Pricing' started by Screwdriver, Mar 21, 2006.

1. Screwdriver

Screwdriver New Member

Can I do better? Works out to $23500 out the door. Im getting $500 off MSRP + $400 recent grad. Is there anything else I can do to lower this more?

Please help.

2. bgdrewsif

bgdrewsif New Member

Phoenix, Arizona (formerly Bowling Green, Ohio)
    Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    N/A

Question 1.
    where are you? Location can make a big differenc in what you can neociate for price-wise... (different demand in different places...)

Question 2. Have you considered getting quotes from different dealers and pitting dealerships against each other in a price-matching war to sell you the car?

3. Screwdriver

Screwdriver New Member

Im in Chicagoland, IL

Schaumburg Toyota is known as the place to get the best prices. But, sure, I could do that. Any other dealers you'd recommend I contact?

4. bgdrewsif

bgdrewsif New Member

Phoenix, Arizona (formerly Bowling Green, Ohio)
    Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    N/A

Well not really, I live 20 miles south of Toledo, Ohio... my entire knowledge of Chicago is Terminal 3 of O'Haire I'ntl Airport... Ive been in an out of that terminal at least a dozen times... other than that, never seen Chicago (except from the window of a plane!)
    [attachmentid=2673]

Although I am guessing Chicago has more than one Toyota dealership? Northwest Ohio has one in most towns with populations of 30,000 or more...

5. PsyPrius

PsyPrius Member

I can try to find you a better price. If interested, contact me. I am in Chicago.

6. Screwdriver

Screwdriver New Member

Yes, I could definately use your help.

Sent you a pm. Thanks.

Aviv

7. Screwdriver

Screwdriver New Member

ANYONE??? HAAAALP!!!

8. Screwdriver

Screwdriver New Member

Actually, I asked around every dealer listed in my zipcode today. No one could offer me anything off MSRP, let alone $1000 off which Schaumburg Toyota offered me.

I even called Sarah Baumgartner. She couldn't match it either.

Perhaps I did get lucky? Or perhaps one of you folks know of something better?