1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Black 2005 #6 - Stockton, CA

Discussion in 'Order Tracking' started by flemming, Dec 3, 2004.

1. flemming

flemming New Member

Date Ordered: 11/17/2004
    Dealer Ordered From (Incl. City/State): Toyota Town - Stockton, CA
    Timeframe given for delivery: 4-6 weeks
    Color: Black
    Option Package: BC (2005 #6)
    Your # on Dealer's Waiting List: Unknown

What can I say, yet again Asif is the man. 13 days after placing my order I got the call saying one was available. I made the journey out to Stockton (about 90 miles) this evening to pick it up. It was actually Asif's day off, but he met my wife and I at the dealership and spent 2.5 hours there with us going over pretty much all aspects of the car including helping me setup the bluetooth connection to my cell phone. After we finished up the paperwork we went to get our car which was being washed and there must have been 15 to 20 Priuses of which most he said arrived this past week. Before you get too excited though, he said they've all already been claimed. I don't know how he's able to turn these around so quickly, but I'm glad he was the first person I called. I found Asif to be a pleasure to do business with and I'd encourage anyone within a reasonable distance from the CA Bay Area to give him a call. It's funny how even as an adult you can feel like a little kid who just got a new toy.