1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Black; #4; 06.28.05; Woburn, MA...TOMORROW!

Discussion in 'Order Tracking' started by thelorax, Jul 14, 2005.

1. thelorax

thelorax New Member

I pick up my Prius tomorrow, and as I'm sure many of you understand on a visceral level, sleep is simply not an option.

I'm bursting!

So to temporarily sate my anticipation, I've read an exorbitant amount of postings and have come to several conclusions:

- My excitement is so powerful that I've read more than several threads on window tinting in their entirety--a mod I have no interest in pursuing myself.

- MPG. HID. VSC. NAV. MFG. ICE. HSD. FE. EV. AATNB.

- "BOO GAS" is the best. vanity. plate. ever.

- I never thought a car could have sooooooo many accessories.

- Love him or hate him...two words: COASTAL DAVE.

- Turning off the reverse beep is the car equivalent of a third base coach's hand signals (but oh so worthwhile!).

- I can say, in full confidence, to my friend Steve, "My car is waaaay smarter than your car." (Steve owns a 1982 sky blue volvo station wagon)

- The two first mods I will install are a) EV mode and B) a louder horn. <insert malicious laughter here>

- There has to be some scientific correlation between people who own a Prius and people who take pictures of their cats.

- Toyota engineers are smart for one reason alone: they predicted the necessity and value of making the dashboard panels easy to remove.

and finally...

- Priuschat.com = "what happened to the last two hours?"

hello, everyone.