1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Black, #6, Dec. 2003, Santa Maria, CA

Discussion in 'Order Tracking' started by rocketman7, Jun 9, 2004.

1. rocketman7

rocketman7 Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Date Ordered: Early December 2003
    Dealer Ordered From (Incl. City/State): Saturn of Santa Maria, CA
    Timeframe given for delivery: 3-4 months
    Color: Black
    Option Package: 6
    Your # on Dealer's Waiting List: Now #1

Received a call yesterday from the dealer - My car is due in LA on June 10th and I should have it within the next few weeks!! :D

My wife just gave birth to our baby girl (June 1st) and now this. June is turning out to be a good month.

2. HerkyHawk

HerkyHawk New Member

Congrats on the car and the new baby! I am due (first child) on Monday and we are hoping to hear that our Prius has come in sometime this month or early July. I hope we are as lucky as you!

3. rocketman7

rocketman7 Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Our baby (it was the first for both of us) was originally due on May 24th. They say it's common to be late for the first. My wife was in labor for seven hours total, not bad for the first. The baby is finally starting to sleep a little better - the first few nights at home were a little rough. The only unhappy things in the house are the two cats which have been locked out (they can get in the garage, though) until we feel more comfortable.

4. rocketman7

rocketman7 Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Finally here

Toyota called me yesterday and told me to come in and pick my car up!! I'll go in today (Thursday) after work and get it!! :D :D

5. bruceha_2000

bruceha_2000 Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2018 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    What is your concern with the cats? Unless they are nasty little buggers in general, they aren't going to hurt the baby. And no, they aren't going to sleep on her face and smother her :) They will be curious, new smells and sounds (and they might not like all the sounds ;-) )

6. DaveinOlyWA

DaveinOlyWA 3rd Time was Solariffic!!

Vehicle:
    2013 Nissan LEAF
    Model:
    Persona
    congrats on the car!!

with the cats, i think i might be more concerned with the baby and allergies more than a cat attack.

7. rocketman7

rocketman7 Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    The cats aren't declawed, and one of them was a feral cat and hisses at me - only likes my wife. It's not that I hate cats ( :wink: ) its just that they came with the wife and now I'm stuck with them. About half of the books I've read say keep the cats away, and for now, my wife agrees.

8. bruceha_2000

bruceha_2000 Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2018 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    You just have to know cat psychology! They love a good challange and they love to be contrary. Try to be friendly with them and they saunter off. Make like you would really rather not have it come near you and the little sucker will be in your lap :) Except our cat. I think he must be part dog. Greets EVERYONE at the door, always looking for a lap or shoulder. Makes sure you know when it is time to play with him.

9. rocketman7

rocketman7 Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Pickek up the car!

Ok, I picked up the car last night: June 16, 2004. I ordered it in early December, 2003.

New car-itis: in full force. It's in the garage with the cats - I hope they are not vengeful beasts...