1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Black #9. Nov 14 '03, N. Attleboro, MA

Discussion in 'Order Tracking' started by aile, Mar 1, 2004.

1. aile

aile New Member

date of order: Nov 14, 2003
    dealer: North Attleboro, MA
    timeframe: 4-6 weeks originally, then 4-6 months, now who knows
    color: black w/ gray interior
    option: #9
    # on list: should be 1 by now

2. aile

aile New Member

Just got a call from my dealer today. My car is not in yet but they believe it will be on the next allocation in the next couple of weeks. :D

they also confirmed that i'm first on their list.
    my wait until this point is 4 months and one day from deposit.

3. aile

aile New Member

Well it finally happened, I got my prius. everything was exactly what i ordered no extra added at port or dealer. my sales man told that the price had increase since i had placed my order, the $300 increase, however they did not include that charge in the final paperwork. they felt it was more important to honor the original deal than have me get the rebate from toyota. Eventhough it took a lot longer than i had original estimate, a total of 5 months, the car is worth the wait. had a minor problem with the bluetooth but got it worked out, I'll post info on that later when i have more time. for now i'm just enjoying driving it around.

4. jasond

jasond New Member

Congrats! I live a few towns north of you, so I'll keep an eye out :)

(Just today I saw my first other 2004 Prius, on I-495.. beige. I beeped a bit but the woman didn't look over :? )