1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Black BC, ordered 1/20/2004 Atlanta, GA

Discussion in 'Order Tracking' started by kevinhnc, Feb 7, 2004.

1. kevinhnc

kevinhnc New Member

Date Ordered: 1/20/04

Dealer Ordered From (Incl. City/State): Atlanta Toyota, Atlanta, GA

Timeframe given for delivery: 8-12 weeks

Color: Black

Option Package: Package #9

Your # on Dealer's Waiting List: #6, only person on list requesting Package 9

I wasn't planning on buying a Prius until June anyway, but after reading Priuschat, I decided to go ahead and place my order so that my car would come around that time anyway! So I do not expect my car within the 8-12 weeks that I was told, but will be happy receiving it early to mid-year.

Until it comes,
    Kevin

2. galaxy94

galaxy94 New Member

That's funny...I ordered from the same dealership back in December,,,I was told it would be June 2004 before I would get one.
    I requested either a pkg 8 or 9 in ANY color.
    I assume you are talking about the one in Sandy Springs on Roswell Road?

But, I might have one by Monday...I found a guy in Chatt, TN that is selling his Seaside Pkg #8.

3. satchm0

satchm0 New Member

I would suggest you ask the dealer where you are on "the list" overall; not just of those ordering the same package as you. Reason being, someone ahead of you who ordered a #7 (you ordered a #9) will get the call before you to have the option of taking the #9. FWIW.

4. kevinhnc

kevinhnc New Member

Galaxy,

Was your deposit there refundable? and how much was it?

I am #6 on the list, according to them, regardless of package.

Kevin

5. galaxy94

galaxy94 New Member

My deposit was refundable and was $500.
    I just called 5 minutes ago to get it back since I did in fact the pkg #8 from the guy in Chatt, TN yesterday...

6. kevinhnc

kevinhnc New Member

Ah ok, I just looked, its actually Atlanta Toyota in Duluth on Pleasant Hill Road that I place my order at. I think I had called the other place before and they told me $500 refundable, so that explains the difference. Thanks! By the way, by the time I had looked into the place you placed your order at, they had 20 on the list and getting 2 cars a month, so they told me expect a wait until December 2004!

Kevin

7. kevinhnc

kevinhnc New Member

It's finally here! :D

Ordered 1/20/04 and took delivery on 4/1/04.

I can honestly say is was the best and most unique driving experience I've ever had. I love this car!

Stay patient everyone, it is definitely worth the wait.

Kevin