1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Blackberry owners

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by Rangerdavid, Dec 28, 2008.

1. Rangerdavid

Rangerdavid Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2016 Prius
    Model:
    Three Touring
    HI! I recently got a Blackberry Curve 8330 and was looking online for some good forums for information, fixes, updates, games, etc. for the blackberry. I've found crackberry.com, but I was wondering if any of you folks have a favorite blackberry site.

Thanks in advance for the info.

RD:D

2. Vondutch

Vondutch New Member

I know it's been a couple months since you asked this question, so I guess this falls into the category of "better late than never" :)

Favorite Blackberry / Cell Phone Forums:

01) Crackberry
    02) Howard Forums
    03) Blackberry Forums
    04) InfoSync World

The people who post on Crackberry are rabid fans of their devices, perhaps on occassion too rabid, but the amount of information to be found there is worth the fanaticism. Howard Forums is an amazing collection of forums for all-things cellular. You'll find it broken down by device-types, manufacturers and carriers. It's a great site and perhaps a little more "mature" that Crackberry. The Blackberry forums are always there when you need them, like comfy slippers :D And finally, InfoSync World: a great resource for all-things new in the cellular world. It's less a forum-resource and more of a new-product announcement and rumor source.

I hope this helps and I hope, also, that I wasn't too late in replying!