1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

blank button slots

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Main Forum' started by sciguy125, Oct 7, 2009.

1. sciguy125

sciguy125 Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    II
    I have a II, so not all of my button spots are filled. I'm trying to figure out what the blanks are supposed to be. I might add my own stuff and I want to make sure that I use slots that will never have the factory gadget installed. I know it doesn't really matter, but I'm an engineer and have a very strong urge to standardize.

There's 4 on the left side of the steering wheel. The lower left is for display brightness and the lower right is for the glass breakage sensor. What are my upper two blanks supposed to be?

There's also a blank directly under the power button and one next to the 12V outlet under the center console. So, I count a total of 4 unknowns of 6. Did I miss any?

2. dwhutch

dwhutch New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    V
    The one above the panel light dimmer is for headlight washers in the model V. The one just to the right of that is for the solar roof ventilation system and the one below the console next to the 12V outlet is for the Leather seat heaters. The one below the Power button is either for the Auto Parking Assist pre support selection in the model V or for an accessory add on Bluetooth system in models without factory Bluetooth.

3. Blind Guy

Blind Guy New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    V
    * There is also an AUX. plug-in, but for the life of me, I can't remember where!

David (aka Blind Guy)