1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Blank Page

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by Kyle Pehrson, Apr 3, 2005.

1. Kyle Pehrson

Kyle Pehrson Member

I have not been able to access the replys to my posts and so I haven't had much to post. What have I missed I read some of you got your Alarms turned on thanks to me thats Great. I have been watching and reading but didn't see anything that you all couldn't answer.

2. Ray Moore

Ray Moore Active Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Premium
    When you get the blank page, delete everything in the address line after html and hit enter. It's a little bug that Danny hasn't been able to fix yet.

On another topic, how hard would it be to move the console back about 9-12 inches. One of our larger members would like to know.

3. DanMan32

DanMan32 Senior Member

That, or change the '?' to an '&', or was that the other way around?

A few I believe have given your instructions to their dealer, and many have been suprised to find that it works!

4. Danny

Danny Admin/Founder
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    The blank page problem should be fixed, so you shouldn't be having anymore problems.

5. mikepaul

mikepaul Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Since I still see the 'highlight=' at the end, I'm guessing that whatever was misusing that was fixed?

And I guess I'll have to uninstall the xpi or else none of my searches will have anything hilighted?...