1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Blind leading the blind -- HR 5734

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by bwilson4web, Jun 25, 2008.

1. bwilson4web

bwilson4web BMW i3 and Model 3

Vehicle:
    2018 Tesla Model 3
    Model:
    Prime Plus
    Hi folks,

Ordinarily I do not like to see posting that say, "Go to this great web site ..." because it often is not such a great web site. One of the moderators at GreenHybrid.com, it is my duty to deal with such postings. However, I've gotten back from the National Highway Transportation and Safety meeting on June 23 and wrote up my trip report.

I will of course respond to comments either here or there with equal energy. If you comment here, please "quote" part with your question. I'm not 'trolling for members or hits or anything else.'

My problem is I need to maintain one master copy and I am more comfortable with using GreenHybrid for that function. Also, GreenHybrid is not specific to the Prius and this is a common problem for the Honda Civic, Ford Escape, GM Tahoe, and other hybrid model owners. We just need a place to discuss our common interests.

Also, I only hang out in three or four places on the net. Feel free to pass on this note and the URL of my trip report to others.

Thanks,
    Bob Wilson
    625k Inc.