1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Blinglights mirror turn signals / iJDMTOY behind-mirror arrow signals

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Accessories & Modifications' started by PriusForThePeople, Jan 2, 2013.

1. PriusForThePeople

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Hi everyone!

I've been scouring this forum looking for someone who has started a thread about this, but came up empty. I'm wondering if anyone has installed these flexible turn signals made by Blinglights. If so, how difficult would you say it was? I have little wiring experience, so I would probably have to enlist outside help, but I'm just curious about the level of expertise required in successfully installing side mirror turn signals. The included instructions make it seem easier than I would otherwise expect, so I'm a bit wary.

Also, I'm interested in the iJDMToy mirror arrow signals. Has anyone had any experience with this? I'd imagine once the mirror signals are on that these would be easier to install.

Any information or suggestions about either is very welcome! :)

Thanks in advance!

2. Unleashd

Unleashd Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    Five
    I recently ordered the exact same two items and received them. I am yet to install these as there are some other higher priority items that I am working on.

When I mocked up the flex stick on LEDs, they look 'functional', but IMHO they are not 'aesthetic'. Also, I still need to figure out how to snake that wiring from the mirror to the inside of the car all the way to the turn signal wires.