1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Blu Logic HELP!

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Audio and Electronics' started by yendog, Jun 8, 2010.

1. yendog

yendog New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    II
    Searched for this in other threads but did not find it...

So my Blu Logic bluetooth phone system just stopped working... I can't pair any bluetooth device with it... at least the two here at my house that I could try...

It says to pair it hold the button for 8 seconds and wait for 3 beeps... well I can't get three beeps... it only does 2... or it does 1.. waits for a few seconds.. then does 2... and at no point does it show up in my phones list to pair it with....

The Blu Logic website is an atrocity with very little info, there are no forums for it anywhere, and the number they give for Toyota is their general "customer experience" number.....

any ideas where to go? I guess it would be the dealer but I dont have time to go up for a while.... you would figure there is a key combination to reset the Logic system or something....

Anyways... lame.... thought I would ask ya'll if you had any suggestions... it has been paired with this phone for the 4 months I have had the car with no issues.. and then the other night it just decided to stop.... ??

Thanks!
    :cool: