1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Blu Logic in 2010 Prius, Model II

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Audio and Electronics' started by sprius*, Sep 3, 2009.

1. sprius*

sprius* Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    II
    I have a 2010 Prius, Model II and Blu Logic. So far, I like it, but was wondering if there is a way to transfer your contacts (phone book) from your cell phone to the Blu Logic system so that you can see whose calling you, etc. on the radio/audio screen?

I've been told you can't, but possibly if you get a phone that is capable of that OR something else called Parrot, you probably could. I don't know what to believe because of all the different input I get. I was wondering if anyone knew anything about this or something you could buy to make this possible. Thanks.

2. lamontcranston

lamontcranston Umbra Tenet

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    II
    I do not think this is possible. The Blu-Logic does not get or put control data other than pushing sound and suppressing the radio's own sound.

3. web1b

web1b Active Member

Does the Blu Logic play A2DP music streaming through all 4 speakers or only the front speakers?
    Have you tried it and how is the sound quality for bluetooth music?