1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

bluetooh problems

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Audio and Electronics' started by shw, Dec 5, 2009.

1. shw

shw New Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Recently my bluetooth stopped working right. When I start the car, the screen says a call is in process. However my Blackberry Storm isn't in use. If I try to use my phone, it is silent and doesn't connect to the car via bluetooth. Any ideas?!! Thanks!

2. PriusRos

PriusRos A Fairly Senior Member - 2016 Prius Owner

Vehicle:
    2016 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    I can't help you much, but I have a similar problem sometimes. I have an LG Dare (since you have a Storm, I assume you are on Verizon, too). It generally works, but sometimes when I try to make a call through voice commands, it will let me get all the way to confirming the person I want to call, and then when I hit the off-hook button or say Dial, it will tell me the phone is busy.

I think it is usually resolved by powering off the phone and restarting it. Also, make sure your phone is fully charged.

3. firepa63

firepa63 Former Prius Owner

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Try deleting the phone from the system and then re-pair it.

4. kent_gd

kent_gd New Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    I'm also having bluetooth problems. When I turn on my 2004 Prius and push the info button, the telephone button simply isn't on the touch screen. I tried turning the bluetooth on my phone on when I started the car and turning it off. I tried to change settings.

One time, I didn't do anything differently and the telephone button showed up, but when I tried to pair it my iPhone couldn't find the prius. It just said searching for devices and didn't find it for a good 10 minutes.