1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Bluetooth 57032 5.2

Discussion in 'Gen 1 Prius Plug-in 2012-2015' started by Prunner, Dec 16, 2022.

1. Prunner

Prunner Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2014 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    my 57032 on 5.2 wont forget my old device and will not remember any new devices. every time i restart the old device is there again, have unpaired it 100's of times now. deleted stored info on the 57032 but i'm not seeing a hard reset for it that works in 5.2. any idea's? sick of having pair as new device every time i drive.

2. Prunner

Prunner Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2014 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    ha, un-pairing the old device and then manually turning bluetooth on and off also brings back the old device i just unpaired, smh. it's a ghost device or something?

anyone know where i can get 5.2 to download and reinstall?

3. Prunner

Prunner Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2014 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    oh yeah, this starting happening after my 12v died and i replaced it. car seems fine except for this not being able to un-pair this old phone.

also my new phone was named the old phone at one point and still wouldn't connect. i had to un-pair that old device and add as new, rinse repeat every time the car is shut off or bluetooth is turned off in the cars settings. tried renaming my new device many things, even changed the CAR MULTIMEDIA and PIN.