1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Bluetooth aggravation

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Audio and Electronics' started by nfschlaack, Apr 18, 2010.

1. nfschlaack

nfschlaack Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    OK, so I got a new (to me) Nokia 2660. The initial set up wet fine, and made my first call to my wife like a kid with a new toy. Then, on the next start up, it seems neither device can find each other. The phone says connected then disconnected. The car's bluetooth can't seem to find the phone either. So, I tried the deletion - repairing technique and it seemed to work, for one call.

Is this going to be case where I have to pair and re-pair the phone to the car on every start up? I am all but certain that it's operator error because I know the system works. Can somebody please tell me what an idiot I am so I can get this to work?

2. zenMachine

zenMachine Just another Onionhead

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Could be some BT setting on the phone?

3. janice45

janice45 Dudley Girl

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    there has been some thing in each of my phone that says link every time don't ask again to check ,. also check to see if the car has the phone registered in manage phone part. My 2006 and 2010 did this to me one was phone one was car not regeresting the phone .worth a look
    good luck