1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Bluetooth and iPod mod etc....

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Audio and Electronics' started by mrshow555, Dec 10, 2009.

1. mrshow555

mrshow555 New Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    I have a 2005 Prius with the 6 disc changer but no sat/nav. I'm looking to add an iPod connector and hands free bluetooth for the phone. I was looking at the DICE ipod kit for the ipod and a Parrot bluetooth for my phone, but then I saw the Parrot MKi9100 did both. Does anyone have an experience with the quality of the Mki9100? I also want to make sure it's compatible with my car. (I also saw this connector to make installation easier http: //tinyurl.com/yjmsxyr )

If anyone has any other suggested solution, please add them. Ideally I'd like the ipod and bluetoth to work with my MFD but I'm not sure if that's possibly (aside from the DICE/ipod method).

Also, will I need to disconnect my 6 disc changer to install these additional items due to limited number of inputs on the audio system?

2. KCobby

KCobby Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Advanced
    Hey spammer - take it somewhere else. :mmph:

:ban:

3. F8L

F8L Protecting Habitat & AG Lands

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Why not just sinatll a new stereo? Better sound, better bluetooth, USB, iPod etc. :)