1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Bluetooth and the LG PM-325...HELP!

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by harold, May 19, 2005.

1. harold

harold Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Five
    Hi:

Just went out and upgraded my (sprint) phone to the LG PM-325 so that I can use the Bluetooth functions for the phone while driving.

Everything went okuntill I got to the "start Transfer" part (page 121 in the 2205 Prius owners manual).

when I follow the directions and touch the sart transfer switch, the screen says "transfer Phone Book Select Transfer Method"....but it does not show "OVERWRITE" or "ADD", so I cannot transfer the phone book.

Any help and giudance would be apprciated.

Thanks!

2. hschuck

hschuck Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    The PM-325 currently will not transfer phone book info. It is rumored that a future update to the phone s/w is in the works to allow transfer. You cannot create a phone book in the car except by transfer.

All is not lost. You can populate the one-touch list manually. This will allow 17 entries plus the last dialed number. The simplest way is to call the number from the car and then add it to the touch list from the outgoing call list. (You only need to initiate the call; it doesn't need to connect.) You cannot add a name and the number is onliy visible when the car is not moving. Keep a log of which number is in which one-touch location.

3. harold

harold Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Five
    Thank you for your help !