1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Bluetooth Audio / Blackberry Tour 9360

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Audio and Electronics' started by JJWax, Oct 12, 2009.

1. JJWax

JJWax Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2020 Prius Prime
    Model:
    XLE
    Hi all, writing a new thread because I can't find one that addresses this exact issue. Synched up my Blackberry Tour with my 2010 Prius V last night and it worked great, was very excited to hear songs I'd saved on the Blackberry coming through the car speakers...

Today, though, I seem to be having an issue: the device is automatically pairing up once I turn the car on - as it should - and all appears to be working well (when I go to the Blackberry media player on the device, the little Bluetooth logo is next to the volume indicator instead of the speakerphone logo). However, the Blackberry refuses to play music, i.e. the time counter in the media player doesn't move forward when I press play, whether I command it to play from the device or from the car navi screen. If I tell the device to switch back to its own speakerphone, then the counter moves forward and I can hear music from the Blackberry's internal speaker. When I switch back to paired Bluetooth Audio with the Prius, the device refuses to play again.

I'm baffled because it worked very nicely last night. Has anyone else encountered this problem an/or found a solution? Any help greatly appreciated.