1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Bluetooth caller-ID capable?

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Audio and Electronics' started by emtownsend, Jun 15, 2007.

1. emtownsend

emtownsend New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    When an incoming call is received, I get notified, but no phone number shows. Is this because I do not (yet) have my phone book populated or is this feature simply not there? I'm thinking it should be there, and if it does not show caller ID then, well, then, I will be sorely disappointed... :)
    Thanks!

2. barryjkaufman

barryjkaufman New Member

Once you have your phonebook set up you'll see the name pop up on the screen. The system does not display the information from your phone.

3. FreshAirGuy

FreshAirGuy New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Barry123 @ Jun 17 2007, 12:42 AM) [snapback]463268[/snapback]</div>

I have a Samsung Upstage phone. In bluetooth mode it announces the name if it is in the phone book or the number if it is not associated with a name in the book. It comes though the Prius hands free loud and clear. Some features on that phone suck but that is one of the very cool ones.