1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Bluetooth calls initiated from phone

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Audio and Electronics' started by fakester, May 1, 2007.

1. fakester

fakester Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    I have an 05, my Mom just bought an 07. When i initiate a call from my phone (if I don't have # stored in car), the car BT doesn't pick up the call until after the person answers, resulting in an annoying delay. With my same phone on my mom's car, the car picks up the call immediately and I can even hear it ringing through the car's speakerphone. Is there a way to flash my bluetooth system in my 05 to what the 07's use, or some other way to get around this?

2. paco-shalom

paco-shalom Veteran Prius Owner

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(fakester @ May 1 2007, 03:46 PM) [snapback]433415[/snapback]</div>
    My '05 works the way you described your mom's '07. I have never had a problem as long as the Bluetooth connection is made between the car and phone before the call is initiated.

3. Bill Merchant

Bill Merchant absit invidia

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    I have both models and it works just as you describe, fakester. The 2005 is slow on the BT, the 2007 is not. I think I'll ask the dealer since the 2005 is still under warranty.