1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Bluetooth compatable phones

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Audio and Electronics' started by thbjr, Apr 6, 2011.

1. thbjr

thbjr Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    Well, it's that time again. We're changing carriers to Verizon. I'm looking at 2 phones, the Pantech Crux and the Kim TWOm. The bluetooth capabilities are listed, but basically Greek to me, so any help and insight would be appreciated as to which one might work with the Prius Nav Bluetooth system.
    Thanks.
    Tom
    PS. I've been to Letstalk.com. It's almost as useful as teets on a male bovine... if you get my drift. For a MY10 Prius w/ Nav sys, it will only navigate to Find A New Phone and then only list 2 Moto models from Sprint, that's it, period. Thanks a lot for all your help, Toyota....:mad:

2. RDJax

RDJax Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    What did you decide? Was also looking at the Kin Twom... but for an 08' Prius.

3. thbjr

thbjr Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    Just a late update. I ended up with the Pantech Crux and am happy to report that as far as I can tell, all BT functions work through the car. The steering wheel buttons work, transfered my complete phone book to the car, etc.
    Happy being hands free...!
    Tom