1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Bluetooth Doesnt Disconnect When Car Turns Off - Droid X

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Audio and Electronics' started by Ajvdub, Jun 6, 2011.

1. Ajvdub

Ajvdub New Member

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    I have a Droid X and when I turn the car off, the phone call goes into limbo. What I've been having to do is transfer the call from bluetooth to "handset" before I shut the car off so I can remain on the call.

My Infiniti would auto terminate the btooth connection and the phone diverted directly to "handset".

Anyone else have this problem?

2. BrettS

BrettS Active Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    Unfortunately this probably won't be much help, but I can tell you that when I power off my 2010 III without nav and I have a call connected through bluetooth it immediately transfers the call back to my iPhone. I'm not sure if it's an issue with the NAV head unit or your Android phone, but it's certainly not globally a Prius issue.

3. chrisj428

chrisj428 Active Member

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Model:
    Plug-in Advanced
    I can report I have to do the same thing. Also, I see no way to transfer the call from speaker to handset whilst driving.

4. mbartley

mbartley Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    Yes, I have the same thing happen, often if not always. (I haven't tested it carefully yet.) I have a simple Samsung M220.

5. BrettS

BrettS Active Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    You can do it from the phone. On the iPhone, you need to hit the 'Audio Source' button, then select iPhone. I'm sure other phones work similarly.

6. Ajvdub

Ajvdub New Member

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    In the big picture, its not that big of a deal, but I will contact the dealer when I am out there to get my rear window replaced and inquire about this issue.