1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Bluetooth Droid connection resolved

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Audio and Electronics' started by Fstr911, Aug 29, 2010.

1. Fstr911

Fstr911 Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    III
    I thought this could be of interest to people like me that use Bluetooth but are not computer Tech Geek’s.

I am not a computer tech geek. So if what I am offering here doesn’t help, you should know that this is about the absolute limit of my knowledge on this matter. Anyway hopefully this helps:

Problem: After purchasing my new Prius last fall I set up my Bluetooth feature, used my old phone for months with no problem. Loved it.

Then yesterday I upgraded to a new LG Droid phone. I was able to pair my new LG Droid but it would not connect.

What I (think) I did wrong: I tried to add a new phone. Even though it was a new phone it had the same phone number which I believe caused the conflict.

Resolution: I deleted the old phone and then added my new Droid.

Result: Droid now works with Bluetooth in Prius. Non-geek Prius owner is happy using Bluetooth with new Droid.