1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Bluetooth Enable for the Nav Mod

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Audio and Electronics' started by hdrygas, Apr 29, 2005.

1. hdrygas

hdrygas New Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Did anyone see the announcement on the Costal E Tech site. They announced a Bluetooth Enable add on for the Nav Mod. We will be able to use our phones if we wish! Good going Dave :multi: :party: :multi:

2. jmdor

jmdor New Member

That's if they ever ship it, of course.... still waiting for the nav bypass module....

3. agile pagile

agile pagile New Member

hdrygas, when did you hear about the bluetooth mod from Dave? Was it recently ? In the past week? Thanks, Pagile

4. DanMan32

DanMan32 Senior Member

Yea, where'd you see that announcement? I just went on their website, all they have is the NAV enhancement, no BT.

5. hdrygas

hdrygas New Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    I just went to check and it is still there. Go to 2004-5 under Coming Soon second one on the list just above the Engine Run/ brake monitor. I also sent a email thanking them as I had previously requested they work on it and explained some of the Bluetooth issues. I received a response that confirmed that it is process.

http://www.coastaletech.com/04prius.htm

COMING SOON!
    Low Cost Multiple Auxiliary Audio Inputs for all Prius models!

Bluetooth Enable for Nav Enhancement Kit!

Brake and Engine Run Indicators

Video Input options for your Prius screen

Remote Hatch Opener using factory remote control

Battery Saver

Keep checking back as new kits are developed and added to the product line!

6. agile pagile

agile pagile New Member

DanMan, Looks like there is no real further progress like you said. Just coming in the, who know how distant, future. Well I've waited this long so we'll see.

7. hdrygas

hdrygas New Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Yep they are slow. It is a Mom and Pop organization with growing pains, but they are the only people helping us. Let us give them a break and pray they get some help with the business end. I so far have no great complaints they have been up front and I am willing to support them.

8. DanMan32

DanMan32 Senior Member

Oh, I thought you were saying they had it now. That confused me. We know it was 'coming soon'. Guess you wanted publicly declared confirmation.

9. akaab

akaab Junior Member

I'd be happy if they would just reply to emails or send out an update. I'm not comfortable with the fact that I sent them my cc number to preorder the NAV mod and have never been able to get any response from them.

I know they are busy, but they should update those that have ordered the mod.

Paul in West Palm Beach
    :|