1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

BLuetooth Headache

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Audio and Electronics' started by pottsy, Aug 30, 2010.

1. pottsy

pottsy New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    So all i wanted to do once I got my new Prius was set up the bluetooth. What a nightmare! Got the phone to recognize the car. Tried to upload the phone bock form my blackberry and all I got was a display saying "talking" . I waited and waited and gave up after 15 mins as I only have 50 names in the book. Now the radio isn't on when because this stupid "Talking" is on all the time. When I verbally dialed a number I tried with the 1 at the start, then without, but the area code and then no area code, and still no dial....
    I have had the car 5 hours and if I could pick it up and throw it I would.
    I wanted an economical car with bluetooth...is that too much to ask.

2. Paul58

Paul58 Mileage Miser

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    I had a bit of a challenge pairing my Blackberry with the car as well, there are actually two choices when pairing, I don't recall exactly what they were called, but one worked and the other didn't. You should be able to un pair the phone and the car and start over, just choose the other option from what you chose the first time. After I got them paired, I remained the Car to Prius on my phone so I knew which was which....