1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Bluetooth iPhone 5 "Shuffle" bug

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Audio and Electronics' started by PasadenaPrius, Apr 1, 2013.

1. PasadenaPrius

PasadenaPrius Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    V
    Hi all,

I've been experiencing a weird bug when I listen to my iPhone via Bluetooth in my Prius. Usually I have the songs on my iPhone set to "shuffle" -- so I'll never hear the same song in my catalogue twice.

But I've noticed that if I listen to songs in the car, then leave the car and listen to more songs (say, on a walk with my dog, or whatever), and then go back into the car, the iPhone begins to repeat the same song that I was listening to before I left the car the 1st time. In other words, instead of picking up where I left off when I was listening to music outside of the car, it re-starts from when I first got into the car.

It's a strange bug and I haven't been able to figure it out -- perhaps it's a car audio preference or setting I haven't found, or something simple I'm doing wrong with phone, or both, but I'm hoping someone on the forum can help me out.

Thanks!

Dan

2. PasadenaPrius

PasadenaPrius Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    V
    No idea if this helps solve the issue, but I don't have the "entunes" software.

3. mgb4tim

mgb4tim Noob

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    I have the same issue with my iPhone 4 and my 2010-III NAV head unit. I'll have to see if the same thing happens in the Jaguar with a JVC head unit.

4. mgb4tim

mgb4tim Noob

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    there was a post about audio books. If you pause the audio before you shut down, I think it will start where you left off.