1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Bluetooth pairing trouble

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Audio and Electronics' started by nizmoboy, Feb 14, 2007.

1. nizmoboy

nizmoboy New Member

:blink:
    Greetings from the Land downunder, It is greet to have a site like this to help answer questions.
    My problem is i am having trouble pairing up my smart phone with the bluetooth (JBL sound system) . I have had no trouble up to now pairing up a Motorola V3X and a LG

2. nizmoboy

nizmoboy New Member

:unsure:

Ok ok , i can hear all the laughter from Oz . I just went to toyota USA's site and there was a vid on how to do it . I don't really see what i did different , but hey it worked , so i am a happy camper again.
    So , it is all paired and ready for action.
    It is amazing to me all the diff models you guys can buy in the states . Here in australia you have a choice of 2 models the basic and the I-Tech ..............and wait for it , the price of the I-Tech on the road is $52,000 AUD , which if converted to USD = $70,270 . Australia is the land of protectionist legistlation , the home car makers get protected against the imports , but charge just as much as imported cars. Go figure :angry:

Cheers from a very hot Melbourne

3. Bill Merchant

Bill Merchant absit invidia

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Hi nizmoboy, welcome to PriusChat! I was in Melbourne last February, I wish I was back there this February. I noticed that the shape of the headlights of the Australian Prius are a little more angular than American headlights. One car with so many variations!