1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Bluetooth pairing

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Audio and Electronics' started by Pat28, May 30, 2010.

1. Pat28

Pat28 New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Hello,
    I have a Prius 3 Dynamic (European model without navigation) + HTC diamond2 (windows 6) :
    At the power-on of the car, the HTC (in my pocket) still recognizes the Prius BT (as CAR_MEDIA) and the pairing is almost immediate.
    However, after a call (or receiving) and end of communication (hangs up of one of the correspondents), the BT connection is lost (disconnected):
    The device CAR_MEDIA (Prius) is no longer visible on the phone. This is systematic.
    I have to power off and on the Prius, or re-select the phone in the list to restore the connection (pairing always automatic): difficult while driving !
    Have I missed a step when installing the phone, and I'm an isolated case or others they know this problem?
    Thank you.

NB : Sorry for my poor english !

2. twmark

twmark New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV

I was having a similar problem with my Prius IV pairing with my HTC touch Pro with Energy Flashed Rom. The solution for me was to delete the "CarMedia" connection and to pair the phone with the car again. In other words, I deleted the original connection on my phone and paired the phone again. Also make sure the phone bluetooth is in the discover mode, etc.

1 person likes this.