1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Bluetooth phone Ericsson T608 for Sprint PCS & VERIZON

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Audio and Electronics' started by DataMan, May 10, 2004.

1. DataMan

DataMan New Member

:D yeah I finally got my Sony Ericsson T608
    as you know it is CDMA phone that has been given out by Sprint PCS, with built in Bluetooth and speaker...
    well I really like its small size! pretty handy!

but guess what this T608s are all locked by sprint so they should not be taken to any other carriers, they lock it with MSL code and it was not easy to find it... :roll:

but yeah I got mine working on Verizon...
    I got the MSL and the instructions for taking the phone to Sprint from this guy on eBay... (the same guy I bought the phone from) he mentioned that he could provide me with all needed for taking this phone to verizon for just 15$ extra on top of item price... and I could not belive it!!

now I rock in my prius with Bluetooth phone but still on my nice verizon deal! :mrgreen:

for those who looking for the same setup on verizon or sprint here is the URL of the auction I bought... see if you could contact the seller for more help!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...AMESE%3AIT&rd=1[/u]