1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Bluetooth problem in brand new car

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by eyedocjim, Aug 11, 2006.

1. eyedocjim

eyedocjim New Member

My 2006 Prius is ONE WEEK OLD!!!! The first couple of days, the Bluetooth worked great. I would dial a number on the phone (Samsung T609), I'd hear the ringing and the call through the car speakers, talked, no problems hearing on either end. Incoming calls answered automatically by the car.

Now none of the above happens. I can still place a call using the touchscreen or the voice activation through the car, but can't dial through the phone and incoming calls are not answered.

Any suggestions?

2. mssmith95

mssmith95 Michael

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Premium
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(eyejim @ Aug 11 2006, 10:24 AM) [snapback]301570[/snapback]</div>

I would try deleting the bluetooth from your car and reinstalling it.

Occasionally, I have the problem where when I dial from the phone it takes a while before the switches to bluetooth...and at first I would hang up on the phone thinking it was not working...but when I did not hang up I found that eventually it did connect.

3. eyedocjim

eyedocjim New Member

thanks. i've already done the reinstall thing. the dealership has been very accommodating. i got a call from the service manager--i'm going to leave the car ( and the phone--arrgghhh) and they will give me a loaner and troubleshoot it.

thanks again.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(mssmith95 @ Aug 11 2006, 02:35 PM) [snapback]301623[/snapback]</div>