1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Bluetooth Question - AT&T Tilt

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Audio and Electronics' started by RicSweeney, Jan 13, 2008.

1. RicSweeney

RicSweeney New Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    I have a 2008 Prius (with Package #6 which includes Navigation, etc.), and have successfully paired my AT&T Tilt with the system.

My question is this: I don't know how to continue a phone call after turning off my car. Right now, the phone continues the call, but I cannot hear anything and the caller on the other side cannot hear me. Obviously, it's simply a setting I need to change, but AT&T isn't of much help. Does anyone have an AT&T Tilt they have used successfully with the Hands Free bluetooth in a Prius?

Thanks!

2. blazer_5154

blazer_5154 Heh, you said "member"

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Same phone, almost same car (mine's a package #5, didn't need leather). There are a couple of different ways you can do what you need. From the MFD you can touch "transfer call" just above the "on hook" icon to continue the call on the phone. I also believe that you can click "menu" on the phone itself and select "turn off handsfree" to continue the call on the phone.

3. RicSweeney

RicSweeney New Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Thanks, Blazer! The "Transfer" option works perfectly. It works both entering the car and leaving the car.

:D

4. blazer_5154

blazer_5154 Heh, you said "member"

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Glad to help, BTW, have you tried Yahoo! go or Google Maps on your tilt? Both give you use of the built-in GPS without paying for AT&T's service as long as you have a good data plan. They both also have a lot of great features like traffic data & directions. I would highly recommend either / both.