1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Bluetooth, RAZR and Verizon

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Audio and Electronics' started by jcrowis, Mar 4, 2006.

1. jcrowis

jcrowis New Member

The Toyota lets talk web site lists only Cingular and T Mobile as qualified carriers for using a RAZR with a 2006 Prius. Has anyone had experience with Verizon? A Toyota operator said she has received feedback that the phone book transfer works poorly with Verizon's version of the RAZR.
    Thanks!

2. aaf709

aaf709 Ravenpaw of ThunderClan

Vehicle:
    2022 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Limited
    I believe the RAZR can be hacked, but will do only one phone number at a time. For the most part, if you have a Verizon phone you have to use a workaround like using your BT laptop or getting a cheap BT phone just for the transfers.

But on the 2006 can't you enter them manually?

3. WWJD08

WWJD08 New Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    I have 2 cingular motorola razr cell phones my wifes gets noticed when selecting her phone but when I select my phone it always reads bluetooth connection failed. it will recognize my phone if I delete it and reenter it but when I shut power down on car and come back and my phone is still on selected phone I get the same error again , I can see my phone trying to send out and receive signal because my bluetooth light is blinking when I turn the car on.
    Any solutions???
    When my wifes bluetooth is being used people that she is talking to have a hard time hearing her. any solutions????

4. Doc Willie

Doc Willie Shuttlecraft Commander

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    I always get a failure to connect if I have used my phone for a call away from the car. If I shut the phone off and re power it, it connects.

I am using a Razr with Cellular One now AT&T.