1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Bombings and other acts!

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by Schmika, Jul 7, 2005.

1. Schmika

Schmika New Member

I am going to be very strong in my wording here! Terrorists, whether domestic or foreign, have no use on this planet. ANY and EVERY effort should be made to ELIMINATE them and STOP those who support them.

WHEREVER and WHENEVER it can be done. They are not to be negotiated with, understood, or appeased. They are to be ELIMINATED.

When it comes to terrorism, the following statement is TRUE. You are either FOR them, or AGAINST them, there IS no middle ground.

For the vast majority of those reading this right now, these terrorists want you DEAD, DEAD, DEAD. How can you reason with that.

Karl

p.s.- don't give me the "one man's terrorist is another mans freedom fighter". If you can't see the difference, you are hopelessly lost.

2. IALTMANN

IALTMANN New Member

Schmika...gee Good, that is exactly the way I feel, knew that a long time ago....

3. Devil's Advocate

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    A common misconception is that if we can "understand" what the terrorists want we can negotiate with them and they will stop. (yeah I think I have a sheet of white paper around here)

I'll tell you what they want. They want to control the way you live your life and they use Islam as a tool of that control. There is NO negotiating. you either DO what they say or they'll kill you. They do it to other Muslims all the time.

Islam MUST change or we must fundamentally change our societies as the two cannot coexist. There is no understanding in their belief structure, it is do it or die.

For those out there who argue "what right have we to impose our belief structure on them" (I here this all the time here on the left coast) You truly do not understand what they current Islamic belief structure is. It is worship Islam as we say or we'll kill you! period, no other religions, no other way.

For all those Muslim’s out there that say "but Islam is a peaceful religion, and I have never done anything" that's half right, you have done nothing, and now a cancer has enveloped your religion and it will consume you just the same. If there are any Muslims who believe what the Islamic terrorists are doing is wrong YOU have to do something or you will be held just as accountable by those affected by the terrorists. Granted if they do they'll be killed but they will suffer the same fate if they date because people will not differentiate in times of chaos. It will be kill all Muslims, period.

4. IALTMANN

IALTMANN New Member

The one thing that has mystified me more than anyting is the absolute SILENCE., from the so called real muslims. I am told in the Muslim religion that LYING only occurs when one Arab lies to Another Arab IN HIS NATIVE TONGUE. Telling 1/2 truths or false things to infidels is not considered lying in the Islamic faith. So when I look for condemnation, I look for the Muslim faith to condem it in ARABIC and to Muslim believers, I tend to overlook ENGLISH condemnations. When Al ZEIRA broadcasts such from Muslim leaders and Inmans in ARABIC to the Muslim world, then and only then will I believe Muslims truly condem such actions.