1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Book says 8off gave his soldiers sex toys

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by Chuck., Jul 12, 2011.

1. Chuck.

Chuck. Former Honda Enzyte Driver

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    II
    New Book Claims Hitler Gave Sex Dolls to Nazi Soldiers - TIME NewsFeed

Says Hitler gave solders sex toys so they would "be pure" from an Aryan point of view. :rolleyes:

A British poll during WWII found the worst possible punishment would be parading Hitler in a cage with the public laughing at him, so if you believe his spirit exists, the YouTube parodies must have him spinning in his grave right now. :p

2. davesrose

davesrose Active Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    I would think that Hitler would just be fed up, as I also am, of the exact same scene in "Downfall" being used for any tie to Nazis. At least the above clip was not the usual clip of him exploding over a map.

What I think funny about the article is that it says that Hitler OKed a suggestion that soldiers be given a blank faced play doll called "Gynoid". It was dumped fairly quickly since Germans would rather take their chances with VDs from French prostitutes then be caught with a doll.

Looks like the "Gynoid" is making a come back for robotics research. It's only a matter of time that someone wants to make it a love doll!

3. dustoff003

dustoff003 Blizzard Brigade #003

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    Five
    You could not just write Adolf or Hitler in your thread title?

4. SlowTurd

SlowTurd I LIKE PRIUS'S

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III