1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Bot a new cargo tray from Autoanything.com

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by BoosPrius, Apr 14, 2006.

1. BoosPrius

BoosPrius New Member

It's a Weathertec. Fits perfectly in my 2006 Prius. Looks awesome and feels incredibly soft. I highly recommend it if someone wants a liquid proof cargo tray to protect their carpeted cargo area.

Gary

2. whk.wang

whk.wang New Member

Pictures?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BayouBulldog @ Apr 14 2006, 06:44 PM) [snapback]240000[/snapback]</div>

3. BoosPrius

BoosPrius New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(whk.wang @ Apr 19 2006, 11:35 AM) [snapback]242116[/snapback]</div>

Funny you should ask. I took some photos the day the cargo tray arrived. I ordered and received the black tray. Last night I finally uploaded the photos to my computer. Get this . . . in the photo, the tray looks like a light gray, even lighter than the interior of my Prius. I'm guessing this happened because I had my external flash turned on. But this is the first time I've ever photographed something that so completely changed color when I looked at the photo.

Don't have access to the photo right now while I'm at work. You can see the tray as it is supposed to look by going to www.autoanything.com and just put "cargo tray" in the Search engine. I'll also try to post a photo tonite.

Gary

4. heliotropehead

heliotropehead New Member

Those are nice... I especially like the canine covers. Whenever I haul anything messy, like plants, I simply flip my carpeted mat over so that the rubber side faces up. It's worked out okay thus far. :)