1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Bought 2013 and now mods

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Accessories and Modifications' started by Doug E B, Mar 7, 2013.

1. Doug E B

Doug E B Junior Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    I purchased a Prius 2 last Tuesday (3/5/2013) and now need to add the additions and mods.
    When purchased I talked to dealer into putting 17" rims w/ Energy Saver A/S tires for $900 ( Dealer installing on Saturday along with the clear bra and Crystal Fusion on the windshield.
    Wife wants a cover.
    Need to get a K & N air filter
    Install a KRITTER RIDDER to keep the wildlife off the highway (this item really works, had one on Ford Escape I traded in. Only unit with micro controller instead of a simple 555 timer chip) Here in Lemhi County, Idaho there are 3-5 vehicle/wildlife collisions per week and Idaho is 22nd on the list, go figure?
    The ride is really smooth, my wife drove it home (3 hour drive) and she never goes over the speed limit (she doesn't like using cruise control) but I pointed out to her several times that she is over the speed limit. Then she discovered the steering wheel gizmo controls. What did I create by purchasing a Prius!! --- lol
    According to the miles till fill up, 409miles, I can drive to Idaho Falls 2.5 times on one tank of gas(Idaho Falls is 160 mile drive from Salmon, Idaho.Curious how accurate that reading is?

2. Justdidit

Justdidit LVNPZEV

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    Four Touring
    Congrats on the purchase! Always liked the look of the G3 especially with the newer bumper on the 2012/2013 models.