1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Bought a new computer yesterday...

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Main Forum' started by scottcocoabeach, Apr 23, 2010.

1. scottcocoabeach

scottcocoabeach Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    II
    ...it's not a MAC and it's not a PC - its a P.R.I.U.S.

This is my first one - got the 2010 Package II in Silver with Light Grey Interior.

Putting in Pioneer AVIC Z110BT next week, rear view camera and auto dimming mirror. Didn't get the package III since I knew I would be ripping out the stereo any way.

I will be driving about 30k to 40k miles per year so I am going to be pretty much living in this thing. Loving it so far with just a few hours in it today.

Looking at the Wet Okale seat covers as well with the added lumbar support option. Also had the dealer add the HID lights although I turned them on in the driveway briefly I'm looking forward to seeing how they are on the highway.

Been reading this forum prior to and after my purchase. Lot's of great ideas and info here. Thanks everyone!

2. spiderman

spiderman wretched

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    II
    Welcome! Joining the rest of geeks eh? Enjoy the ride.

3. hsiaolc

hsiaolc New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Welcome and congrats.

HOw do you get the dealers to install HIDs for you? I thought it wasn't an option? Only the LED package?

4. vday

vday Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Great car
    Hope you will ;)Enjoy

5. scottcocoabeach

scottcocoabeach Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    II
    They had a list of options and they offer and HID's was one of them. They said they had to change the ballast to put them in. Cost was $300 which may have been a little high from what I am reading but as much as I will be driving I think it will be worth it. I have not idea what brand / parts were used but I got a 3 year / 36k warranty on anything added at time of sale so I went for it. I purchased them and the car at Daytona Toyota in Daytona Beach, FL.