1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Brand Spanking New Prius

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by Xiidaen, Mar 3, 2005.

1. Xiidaen

Xiidaen New Member

Just picked up my new Prius, and life is sweet! Only one mile on her when I picked her up, and I wanted to pop in and share the news with everyone before going out and driving some more.

One question that plagues me: how do you assign a radio station to a preset? I have the 6cd changer...

2. pdxprius

pdxprius New Member

Congratulations!! I know how you feel. I just got my new baby about a week ago and am loving it. It's really easy to assign your preset stations. Just find the station you desire with the tuner knob and then select the preset bar you want it to be on the multifunctional display by pressing and holding your finger over that bar on the touchscreen for a few moments. It instantly sets.
    Enjoy.

3. Xiidaen

Xiidaen New Member

Thanks, I figured out the radio...slight paradigm shift problem, kept expecting it on the 'radio' controls, not the mfd...

Hmm...now where I can drive it to? :)

4. TonyPSchaefer

TonyPSchaefer Your Friendly Moderator
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    Congrats!

I'm so bummed. When I picked up Priapus, he had thre times as many miles. How depressing.

5. hdrygas

hdrygas New Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Life is indeed sweet, and it gets better! Be well...

6. Widdletink

Widdletink Member

Vehicle:
    2022 Prius Prime
    Model:
    LE
    Hi and Congrats on your new addition!

The longer you have your car the more you will love it. As for where you can drive it too, depends on what part of the country you are in. If you are in the east, California is nice this time of year and if you are in the west, the nation's capitol or NY would be an OK stretch of the legs. Either way, it will only cost you a couple of dollars in gas LOL.

Enjoy! My car will be one month old tomorrow and to celebrate we are driving her to Arizona for my hubby's Ham Radio Club annual meeting around 850 miles round trip, or in Prius measurement about a tank and a half of gas :)

Take care and welcome to the family!

Tisza