1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Breaking up is hard to do

Discussion in 'Local Prius Club Main Forum' started by iDonna, Feb 13, 2007.

1. iDonna

iDonna Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2014 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Five
    Well we're not really breaking up.

So Rand and I were discussing the need to get our name out there (as well as develop material that included New Jersey in word and/or in state outline logo....). Maybe modify the biz card a bit to distinguish our group (by state).

We also hit upon coming up with regional meets (and groups). Which is kinda funny in one way because lately it's Rand and the one other person that actually shows up ... but I digress). Idea such as "Northern NJ", "Central NJ" and "Southern NJ". (Just ideas we kicked around. Nothing set in stone.) Then list all the groups on the flyer/biz card.

I wouldn't mind joining the Northern NJ meet once in a while. Rand is thinking the second Saturday of each month for Northern NJ.

I'd like to propose that the Central NJ group meet the last Sunday in the month. Place: Cornerstone Cafe in Metuchen. (It's really easy to get to, centrally located (287, GSP, NJ Turnpike, Rt 27), food is fabulous, decor is cool, parking lot is big, barkeeps are really friendly...). :)

http://www.cornerstonenj.us/index.php/pg=directions.html

I had the best fried calamari I've ever had in my LIFE at that place. Based on that alone, it should be adopted as my second home :)

Anyway, would love to hear feedback on this issue.

Ideas, suggestions, corrections. Your mileage may vary. One coupon per customer...

-Donna :)

2. barbaram

barbaram Active Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    My life is not my own.
    Sorry that I could not get there. Glad you had a good time.
    will try for any meets, but it's hard when work is throwing big bucks at me for working on the weekends!

Think we should try for a princeton meet to get some of those locals that you see! then we can lure them elsewhere after the see what a good bunch of folks we are!