1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Brooklyn stand up

Discussion in 'Newbie Forum' started by Usernameinuse, Sep 23, 2012.

1. Usernameinuse

Usernameinuse Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Two
    Hello fellow Prius owners, I just purchased a Prius C trim 2 in black. Picking it up from Jersey on Wednesday and figured I would introduce myself here as I have been using this forum a ton the past few weeks. I live in Brooklyn and commute about 30-45 minutes each way in stop and go Brooklyn traffic. I have the option to take a highway as well but usually use the side streets. I am familiar with some hypermiling techniques but have never had a car that gets even good gas mileage. My previous car was a 2000 Volvo s80 that gets awful gas mileage. Any Brooklyn people on here ? As for me, I'll post a video from one of my favorite prius owners expressing my emotions after I pick this bad boy up.

m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=36BvyC_ODRM&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D36BvyC_ODRM

2. spiderman

spiderman wretched

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    II
    Welcome aboard and enjoy the ride when you get it. Sorry, not from Brooklyn,,, couldn't be any further from ya. :)

3. stream

stream Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    V
    Congrats--enjoy.

Pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty...good... :D

4. bisco

bisco cookie crumbler

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    hi U! my daughter used to live in the slope, but moved to kip's bay recently. we loved brooklyn. all the best!