1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Brought her home

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by terryonmac, Nov 3, 2007.

1. terryonmac

terryonmac New Member

After spending many hours researching the prius I went to the dealership and picked one up last Saturday. I must say after driving for a week I am very happy with my purchase. I drive mostly short trips in town and have averaged 48 MPG so far.

2. Rangerdavid

Rangerdavid Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2016 Prius
    Model:
    Three Touring
    48 mpg is GREAT for such a new car and driver!! Congratulations, and welcome to PriusChat! As you probably know, your mileage will only increase as you go through the break in period for both you and your car.

Keep us posted!! B)

3. AussieOwner

AussieOwner Active Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Terry,

Welcome to the fold. Hope your car will give you plenty of joy, as it has done for most of us here. :)

So what colour did you get? Everyone has their favourite colour and always like to see when a new owner shows the same colour sense, while the rest of us will politely ignore that same misguided sense.

4. patrickindallas

patrickindallas Shire rat

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    SCORE!!!

You might have the only hybrid in the whole state! :)

Enjoy the ride.

5. terryonmac

terryonmac New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(AussieOwner @ Nov 3 2007, 06:38 PM) [snapback]534438[/snapback]</div>
    Given the small selection at the dealer, I got Driftwood Pearl. However if they would have offered John Deere green I would have gotten that. Black looks good from the photos I have seen but I don't have time to wash it everyday.