1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

BT phone function only working one way

Discussion in 'Prius c Audio and Electronics' started by Nel, May 30, 2013.

1. Nel

Nel Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius c
    Model:
    Three
    So far, all the electronics work just as expected (granted the car is really slow to load up the software), except for one thing. I can NOT make a call through the car itself, voice activated or via the touch screen. The headunit shows a phone call in progress, and immediately disconnects from the phone call (as if I have no cellular signal). I CAN, however, make a call directly from my phone and the call will go through the headunit

My entune system is updated, and my phone is an Android (Samsung Galaxy Nexus). Everything else works, so I'm not sure if this might be a common problem.

Any thoughts?

2. RocMills

RocMills Active Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Two
    I don't have the Entune setup (C2 here), but I have similar issues with my phone connected to the car. I cannot make a hands-free call... I must dial the physical phone and after it has started dialing the car takes over.

3. nklb

nklb Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    I saw this behavior a couple of times on my 2012 prius liftback when I was running an old headunit firmware, 1.8.4, but it would always start working again in a few minutes inexplicably.

I haven't had much time with 2.2, but so far I have not seen the problem with it.