1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

BT Tech Chassis Stiffening Plate Thread has been moved

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Accessories & Modifications' started by BT Tech, Jul 16, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BT Tech

BT Tech New Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    I have received a lot of emails asking about what happened to our original thread. For those wanting to keep up with the latest information on our stiffening plate, please click below on the link.

http://www.priuschat.com/forums/new-prius-...oon-vt9445.html

Thanks!!

Brian
    BT Tech
    305-652-3115

2. BT Tech

BT Tech New Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Re: BT Tech Chassis Rigidity Plate Thread has been moved

I am happy to report that our chassis plates have finally arrived!! The finished product is beyond my expectations and the fit and finish is superb.

I will begin contacting those that are on my list within the next several days. If you have already placed your order but have not heard from me, please contact me!!

Below is an image showing our finished plate compared to the stock plate.

For more information, please click on the following link: http://www.priuschat.com/forums/new-prius-...oon-vt9445.html

Thanks!!

Brian
    BT Tech
    305-652-3115

3. LuckyP

LuckyP New Member

Has anyone bought and tried this mod? Is the performance gain (if any)worth it? Feedback please.

4. DanMan32

DanMan32 Senior Member

Nobody can try a mod that hasn't been available yet. If you will note, Brian is just beginning shipping.

Based on the original thread, it does seem promising. He's a Prius owner and enthusiast just like the rest of us, and was concerned about the way the car handles, and did something about it that he is able to also make available to us.

5. Danny

Danny Admin/Founder
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.