1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

BT Tech Chassis Stiffening Plates IN STOCK!!

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Accessories & Modifications' started by BT Tech, Apr 27, 2006.

1. BT Tech

BT Tech New Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    I am pleased to announce that we just received our newest batch of BT Tech chassis stiffening plates and will start to ship out all of our current orders!!

Thanks for all of you that have placed your orders and have been patiently waiting!! For those of you that have not gotten one yet, now is the perfect opportunity to pick one up while we have them available and in stock.

2. David

David Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Three
    Thanks Brian. I look forward to receiving my plate before my road trip next week.

3. Hybridguy

Hybridguy New Member

Brian:

Have you shipped out any of the new order out yet/e-mailed tracking #s? I am still waiting for mine. Please give an update. Thanks.

4. BT Tech

BT Tech New Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    We were able to ship aproximately half of our backorders and the remaining orders will ship this coming week. As soon as your plate ships, you should receive a UPS tracking number via email.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Hybridguy @ Apr 28 2006, 09:38 PM) [snapback]246950[/snapback]</div>

5. GreenGene

GreenGene New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BT Tech @ Apr 29 2006, 01:57 AM) [snapback]247093[/snapback]</div>
    Ah, good to know - love those UPS tracking numbers!

We are probably taking our Prius on a road trip to New England in a couple of weeks, and I don't think we'd take it without the stiffening plate installed. Looking forward to getting it. Thanks, Brian.

6. BT Tech

BT Tech New Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Thanks and drive safely on your trip to New England!!

To all of you that have emailed or PM'd me please wait until next week to verify if you have received your UPS tracking info. It takes a lot of time to try to find the tracking numbers for each and every order.

If you have placed your order through the Prius Chat store, you should have listed your complete email address. We use this email address to input it into our shipping computer and once your order ships, it will automatically email you your UPS tracking number.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(GreenGene @ Apr 29 2006, 08:38 AM) [snapback]247146[/snapback]</div>