1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

BT Tech Plates IN STOCK and NOW SHIPPING!!

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Accessories & Modifications' started by BT Tech, Jun 21, 2007.

1. BT Tech

BT Tech New Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    We just received a large shipment of our BT Tech plates and have filled all of our backorders!! We now have a good amount IN STOCK and can ship immediately.

For all of those that have placed their order for their BT Tech plate, please check your email as you should have a UPS tracking number waiting for you!!

I still have a few of our Red, Blue and silver plates in stock as well so if you are interested in one of these please email/call me directly as the PC store does not have these listed yet.

To place your order, please click on the link listed below that will take you directly to the PC shop or you can call us direct at the number listed below.

Attached Files:

2. Rae Vynn

Rae Vynn Artist In Residence

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    I want one.
    **sniff sniff**
    Can't justify it, though.
    Wish I could.
    They are PRETTY!
    If my commute involved any sort of challenge, I'd get one...
    *sigh*

3. FloridaWen

FloridaWen New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    I really like the look of the SILVER plate.... it actually looks as if it came out of an aircraft or helicopter. It should blend in nice with any Prius undercarriage :) !!
    BTW- we are very happy with the black one you sent us, thanks !!

4. BT Tech

BT Tech New Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Thanks Wen!! Yes, the silver BT Tech plates do look good but I am still partial to the hard anodized black ones as the annodizing is more durable than the colored plates.

It certainly was a relief to be able to ship all of the backorders we had and finally have them back in stock.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(FloridaWen @ Jun 21 2007, 04:04 PM) [snapback]465970[/snapback]</div>

5. TheAnnoyingOne

TheAnnoyingOne New Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rae Vynn @ Jun 21 2007, 08:50 AM) [snapback]465766[/snapback]</div>
    Yes you can justify it! (Unless you drive on a perfectly flat and smooth road with no pot holes or irregularities).