1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

BT Tech Rear Aero Spoiler are SHIPPING!!

Discussion in 'Sponsored Commercial Sales' started by BT Tech, Oct 10, 2005.

1. BT Tech

BT Tech New Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    I wanted to update all of you that have been waiting for your BT Tech Rear Aero Spoiler. I am happy to report that I picked them up from the painter and will start to ship them tomorrow!!

I believe that I have one extra Salsa Red spoiler available along with a few black ones now in stock.

For those that have a BT Tech stiffening plate on order that was combined with our Aero Spoiler, I will ship the spoiler to you so you do not have to wait for both to be available.

We are currently looking at another 2-3 weeks before our stiffening plates arrive. As soon as they get here, all orders including the ones placed on the Prius Chat store will be shipped.

Thanks again for your patience!!

Brian
    BT Tech
    305-652-3115

2. aka007ii

aka007ii New Member

Thanks for the update Brian. Can't wait.

3. BT Tech

BT Tech New Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    No problem.. I believe that I will have to submit the original post on our spoilers as I am getting a ton of email asking about what they are.

I guess that the server crash deleted a bunch of posts.. :(

Thanks!!

Brian
    BT Tech
    305-652-3115

4. benighted

benighted New Member

I'd be interested in a black one. How much will they be?

5. benighted

benighted New Member

I called BT Tech and the lady on the phone told me I could get a discount on the spoiler since I have a stiffening plate on order, but she wasn't sure how much they were either.

6. BT Tech

BT Tech New Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Sorry that I did not have a chance to return your call today.

Your discounted price for our BT Tech Rear Aero Spoilers is 159.00 plus 20 dollars shipping. This price is for those that have previously purchased our BT Tech Chassis Stiffening Plate.

If you have any questions, please let me know.

Thanks!!

Brian
    BT Technologies, Inc
    305-652-3115

7. cowboy

cowboy New Member

Brian - So, when I eventually get my '06 in January (hopefully), what'll be the undiscounted price (as I probably won't get the stiffener)?

8. BT Tech

BT Tech New Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    The price on our BT Tech Rear Aero Spoiler is 179.00 plus 20 dollars shipping.

For those that have purchased our BT Tech Chassis Stiffening Plate, your price is 159.00 plus 20 dollars shipping.

If purchasing the two items at the same time, your price is 309.00 plus 25.00 shipping.

You can purchase these items directly from us or on the PriusChat online store. I know that Danny will be adding our spoiler shortly.

Thanks!!

Brian
    BT Tech
    305-652-3115

9. Danny

Danny Admin/Founder
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    Just a heads up, I've added the BT Tech Spoiler to the PriusChat Shop today:

http://www.priuschat.com/shop/product_info.../products_id/24

I'll work on including package discounts through the Shop soon, and I'll have Brian include a coupon code with BT Stiffening Plates orders to get the discount when you purchase a Spoiler later on.