1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

BT Tech Stiffening Plate & Spoiler Shipping Info

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by BT Tech, Dec 14, 2005.

1. BT Tech

BT Tech New Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    To EVERYONE that is currently waiting for their BT Tech Prius Stiffening Plate and Rear Aero Spoiler.

ALL of the orders that were in our system HAVE BEEN SHIPPED!! :)

I apologize about the amount of time that it has taken but the delays with getting the stiffening plates CNC machined were outside of my control. The good news is that they came out awesome and I know that everyone that receives them will be quite happy.

I have mentioned in other threads that if you have NOT received a UPS tracking number via email, please contact us by phone at the number listed below or email me and please include your FULL NAME, address and if you placed your order directly with BT Tech or through Prius Chat.

I want to mention that we had to process quite a few orders and it is possible that some may have been missed so this is why I ask you to contact us if you have not received your UPS tracking information.

Do NOT assume that if you have not received your tracking number via email that your order did not go out. We ONLY sent the tracking numbers to those that supplied us with their email addresses. We had a large number of orders that did not include their email info.

I also want to mention that at all times during the production of these parts I have always tried my very best to give accurate updates on our progress in the various sections of this forum. I have been contacted by several people that mentioned that they either emailed me or called and did not get an answer to their inquiries. I have ALWAYS responded to any email or call that I have received so if your inquiry fell through the cracks I do personally apologize.

Thanks!!

Brian
    BT Tech
    Email: [email protected]
    305-652-3115

2. DanMan32

DanMan32 Senior Member

Note to Dave of CoastalETech:

THIS is how to handle customer service.