1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

BT Tech Stiffening Plate Update

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Accessories & Modifications' started by BT Tech, Feb 2, 2006.

1. BT Tech

BT Tech New Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Hello Everyone.. This is an update for those of you that have placed your order for our stiffening plate after 01/24/06. We are currently waiting for our next production run of our plates to come in.

This includes all orders that were placed either online in the PriusChat store or through us directly. For those that are interested in purchasing a stiffening plate for your Prius I urge you to get your order in early as we tend to sell out of them in a short period of time.

You can purchase your stiffening plate through the Prius Chat store or through us directly.

Thanks!!

Brian
    BT Tech
    305-652-3115
    email: [email protected]

2. BT Tech

BT Tech New Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    I am happy to report that our new batch of BT Tech stiffening plates are currently in route to us so we will be able to start to ship all pending orders by next week!!

If anyone has any questions please let me know.

Thanks!!

Brian
    BT Tech
    305-652-3115

3. BT Tech

BT Tech New Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Hello everyone.. I wanted to let everyone know that our newest production run of BT Tech stiffening plates have arrived!! I will begin shipping all pending orders.

For those that have not ordered one yet, you can buy them directly from us or here on the PriusChat store.

Thanks!!

Brian
    BT Tech
    305-652-3115