1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Bumped into a (rather excited) TCH owner today

Discussion in 'Toyota Hybrids and EVs' started by Tideland Prius, May 13, 2007.

1. Tideland Prius

Tideland Prius Moderator of the North
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    I parked beside a TCH today at the mall. While I was switching licence plates (decided to get the new fancy 2010 Olympic plates only because they look cool :p), the owner returned from the supermarket and he started talking about his TCH and how he loves refuelling once a month, the SKS, bluetooth, Homelink etc. He got his last month and thought we got ours last year. He was surprised it was 2½ years old.

Needless to say, even regular folks are getting a kick out of it!

This is a sample of the plate. The background is Garibaldi Mountain.
    [attachmentid=7996]

Attached Files:

2. priusmaybe

priusmaybe New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tideland Prius @ May 13 2007, 07:41 PM) [snapback]441279[/snapback]</div>

What is a TCH??

Cool Plate. It is about 90 degrees in Atlanta. I am ready to drive up to a cool spot in the Mountains.

3. Bill Merchant

Bill Merchant absit invidia

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(priusmaybe @ May 13 2007, 04:43 PM) [snapback]441280[/snapback]</div>
    This topic is about Toyota Camry Hybrid.

4. Tideland Prius

Tideland Prius Moderator of the North
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    haha... yeah TCH = Toyota Camry Hybrid. I decided to use that. Some people here use HyCam.

Yeah, that plate will last til 2010. Hopefully, they'll make it our standard plate. Right now, it's just white with blue numbers/letters.

5. nerfer

nerfer A young senior member

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(priusmaybe @ May 13 2007, 06:43 PM) [snapback]441280[/snapback]</div>
    Well, I was going to point you to the sticky thread on the main forum about acronyms, but I noticed it wasn't in the list of acronyms there. So I added it. So now I can tell you to look at the sticky thread on the main forum about acronyms B)